Happy Fall! Yesterday was the first official day of fall, although in North Carolina it definitely doesn’t feel like it! We had a little tease a few weeks ago and I was getting my hopes up that the weather was here to stay, I knew it was too good to be true…the North Carolina heat and humidity are back but hopefully not for too much longer 😉
Anyways, the fall weather always gets me so excited to pull out my fall wardrobe + shop for some new fall pieces. Even though the weather has been warm, I am longing for nights I can cozy up in a cute fall sweater with a pumpkin candle burning. I gathered together a little fall wish list to share with y’all! Enjoy 🙂
- Waffle Stitch Vest– This is a perfect transition piece It has a cooler weather look with the turtleneck but since it’s sleeveless you can get away with weather it on a semi warmer day. And then when it cools off, you can layer it over a long sleeve shirt or throw a leather jacket over it!
2. Olive Green Pullover Sweater– This is one of my favorite colors to wear, especially during fall! This sweater can easily be dressed up for work with some black skinny pants and lace up flats or dressed down with jeans and ankle booties.
3. Blanket Scarf– Because every girl needs a blanket scarf in her life! This one looks oh so cozy and the color is absolutely lovely.
4. Capri Blue Pumpkin Candle– I walked into Anthropologie last week and smelled this as soon I entered the doors…it was everything I could do to resist buying it! It is the perfect fall scent not to mention the jar is stunning to sit out on your coffee table or kitchen counter.
5. Flannel Pullover– Every fall calls for a new flannel! I like the tunic length of this one and the orange and gray tones paired together. How cute would it be with an antler statement necklace and dark skinny jeans!
6. Overalls!!– Love ’em or hate ’em, they are back in style y’all! I have some shorts overalls that I got for the summer and now I am on the hunt for the perfect pair for the cooler weather. I really like the fit and color of these!
7. Mock Neck Dress– I love a fitted sweater dress. I bought this on sale a few weeks ago. Although it did need some hemming, it fits perfectly now! I can’t wait for a cooler day so I can wear it to work or church.
8. Gray Peplum Sweater– So feminine and fun! I am still such a fan of the peplum trend and I like this twist on a basic gray sweater. It looks so comfy too!
9. Coziest Hoodie Ever– I am NOT a hoodie girl. I usually never wear them or buy them, but I love this one!! I got it before my trip to California last month and I wore it on the red eye home with leggings. It was pure coziness. The inside is super soft and it has zippers on the sides which make for a cute and trendy look. It’s very oversized, so I sized down (extra small) and it’s still plenty big!
What’s on your fall wish list?