I hope everyone is having a great summer! Mine has been busier than I had anticipated which unfortunately has meant not as much blogging. However, I wanted to pop in and share some products I have been loving lately! Honestly, I could have gone on and on with this this list but cut if off at seven items. There are just so many great products out right now!
- GrandeLash– I mentioned I was starting to try this back in May, and I am loving it! I haven’t been using it as consistently as I should be, they recommend everyday for 4-6 weeks, but even though I am only using it a few times a week, I have still seen a significant difference in my lashes. They are longer and thicker for sure!
2. Clinique Chubby Lash Mascara– I guess it’s all about the lashes lately for me 😉 I love summertime because I can get away with less makeup. During the weekends, I will often just go for some mascara and under eye concealer for my makeup routine. I tried this mascara as a sample when I ran out of my old one a few weeks ago and oh my gosh I am never going back to anything else. It has made my eyelashes so much more vibrant and honestly quite perfect! Go get it people. Ulta now sells Clinique.
3. Granny’s Secret Spot Remover– A co-worker told me about this and I am now obsessed. I even was able to get an ink stain out of a pair of Doug’s paints with this stuff. It works great and it’s less than $3. I will always have a bottle of this in my laundry room!
4. Trader Joe’s Salsa– You guys already know I am a huge Trader Joe’s fan! I think Christmas and summer are the funnest times to go shopping there because they seem to have so many new fun products to try. But let’s be real, anytime I go shopping there is an absolute blast for me 🙂 I tried this salsa a few weeks ago and wow, so delicious! It’s definitely spicy. I have only had it with their blue corn round tortilla chips (my fave!), but I think it would also be delicious on grilled chicken, salmon, or even on a salad!
5. New outdoor rug from Target– Ever since we started our deck renovation (post coming on this soon with before and after pics!), I have been on the hunt for an outdoor rug. I had a hard time deciding what color scheme I wanted to do out there but finally decided on navy (and other shaded of blue) with a pop or orange-ish coral. When I saw this rug on clearance at Target for $43, I knew it was meant to be 🙂 I haven’t put it out yet because of course in my OCD ways I am afraid of it getting dirty but we’re having family over this weekend and I am making myself put it out! I will post a pic!
6. J.Crew Factory beaded earrings– I saw these in the store in June and thought they were so elegant and fun for summer! I only had enough money left in my “fun spending category” for one pair so I went with these which I ave been wearing non-stop but now it’s July and these are on sale, so they are in my cart! I think they’d be perfect with an off the shoulder patterned summer dress and some espadrilles.
7. New App Marco Polo- This is a video walkie talkie app! Allison got me hooked on this. I often leave snap chat videos for my friend talking about my day OR leave voice memos. Well this app is literally the perfect mesh of those two! All my friends- get this app STAT. Especially all my long distance besties 😉
What are you loving this summer?! Is it a new sangria recipe or did you find your perfect summer dress? Please share in the comments below!